Speaking at 2011 Mensa AG

There is a SIG hospitality room reserved for The Space Vanguard SIG at the 2011 Mensa Annual Gathering in Portland Oregon, on Saturday July 2, just from 1 to 2 PM, and everyone who is curious is welcome to come out and mingle and discuss future Earth and space colony designs and systems.

Then from 3 to 4:15 I will be lecturing and demonstrating items about the Space Vanguard SIG ideas to the general crowd in a conference room, not yet assigned. I am excited about the chance to share my ideas (and some of yours) and enjoy a spirited discussion.

I will be modifying several of my systems to make them easier to adopt so watch these pages and go back to the earlier articles to see the updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap Radiant Energy

Building a Survival Colony

Phobos is a Space Ship